Monday, April 20, 2009

Counting down!

Time flies really fast when your schedule is line up with activities after activities! Yeah! We almost forget how close we are towards our wedding date! 167 days to go! Yay!

This is the time where we finally put our house deco a side for a moment (which is alot more to be done! WE NEED AIR CON!!) and get focus on out wedding planning. Last two weeks was florist shopping week and card survey week. Well, there were a little ideas here and there but then we have not finalize it yet! Last week was out ring shopping week and not to forget! It is our gown picking week! Well, we were a little dissappointed by the choices given initially. We could not find what we really want... so we need to browse through many times jz to get out with some " ok" choice of dress. After all the fitting and head scratching, we finalize our 2 bridal gown and 3 evening gown for photoshoot! Awesome! Nothing but just sexy...outch! I need to lose weight in 10 days! After all the headache moment, we were pretty satisfied by our choices! They fitted nicely on me..AHA! I am made to be sexy! LOL! NOt to forget about the ring... I think we have finally finalize our wedding band choice! Wah Chan! Here we come!!!! Haha! Should we get normal o diamond?? Hmmm... Diamond are girls best friend and that will make girls to be robbers best prey! LOL! After all the crazy saturday, I was badly sick on Saturday night and Sunday and now...sobbie!!!!! God bless me with sorethroat so that I don't eat so much! Good for my diet..hehehe... Must get the fever off.... Can't wait for out photoshoot on the 30th this month.. It is going to be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Congratz!!! i am waiting for the invitation... haha... if you wan any help on anything, feel free to contact me... anyway, i will still sampat with u all once in a while.. to update myself.. haha.

    ReplyDelete